Monday 18 April 2011

Squiggle Stamps - Birdie Bunting


Well it is another gorgeous day here today and looks let it is set to be good all week - how great is that!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today using the gorgeous new Birdie Bunting stamp from Squiggle stamps.(It is also available as a digi image). The first one is just perfect for this lovely weather as is has a real summery feel to it.


The second one I have done to celebrate the upcoming Royal Wedding and could be used as an invitation to nay celebration that you may be planning, street party etc.


I have left these cards fairly simple as I really wanted the image to stand out and I don't think that it really needs anything further.

Have a great week.

Karen x

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx