Monday 4 April 2011

Monsters, Monsters everywhere


Well, where did that weekend go? I have a great week, but boy did it fly past and here we are Monday morning again. Hope all mums in the UK has a good mothers day yesterday. I met up with my daughter in Aberdeen for lunch yesterday and had a fab time.

I have a card and a little gift card to share with you today featuring the Monster Mash trio. I can't believe that this is the first time that I have used these as they are just fab and an absolute dream to colour.


As you can see on the card here I have used all three of the images and coloured them with a mixture of promarkers and copic markers and I have added some googly eyes to them jsut for an added bit of fun and a little bit of stickles for a bit of glam. The little sentiment is also by Squiggle stamps.



I loved this little monster so much that I have done a little gift card to go along with the card.#

Have a great week.

Karen x

2 comments:

gudrun said...

These cards ( and monsters) are just the cutest!! LOVE the colors and the eyes :) :)

debby4000 said...

Love your monsters cards Karen.
luv
Debby