Monday 11 April 2011

Something a little oriental!


Hi, Karen here with my Monday slot and I hope that you all managed to enjoy some lovely weather over the weekend.

I finally managed to get a bit of time at the weekend to have a play with the gorgeous new images from Orange Bird Studios which are available here and this gorgeous little one is called Japanese Dolly.


The papers that I have used were a freeble pad that came with a magazine some time ago and are by My Minds Eye and I think that they have a real oriental look to them and I think that the colours suit this image perfectly. The sketch that I have followed for this card is the current one at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Please also remember that our new Monthly challenge is now up and running and you can read all about it here - there is a £30 voucher up for grabs and as they say - you have to be in it to win it!

Have a great week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Karen.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

This is such a lovely card, super image and the papers match it so well. Thanks for playing along this week with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Mira said...

This is so sweet, love the image and the papers :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)