Friday 22 April 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge #71 - Spring Forward/Easter



Oh my gosh, I have just realised that I forgot to post my Pixie Dust challenge card yesterday. It was my first day back at college after the Spring Break and I completely forgot.

Well this week's challenge is "Spring Forward" so we are looking for lovely pastel Spring like colours which are perhaps just perfect for those last minute Easter cards.


I have used "Some Bunny Loves You" from the In the Meadow collection and the papers are by Nitwit designs. The sketch is the current one at Allsorts Challenge.

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks as we are heading off to out little place in Spain first thing tomorrow morning. I would like to say that I am looking forward to some sunshine, but it would appear that there is rain forcast for the next few days and for one the forcast in the UK looks better than Spain -just our luck!!

Have a great Easter.

Karen x

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx