Tuesday 19 April 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #148 - Let's Celebrate


We have a new challenge for you today at A Spoon Full of Sugar and this time it is a real easy one - let's celebrate - so Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings etc.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps and as usual Denise has been very generous in offering a $15 gift certificate to one lucky winner.


I have used one of my most favourite Sugar Nellie stamps on my card for today Daisy, I had forgotten just how gorgeous she is and I really must use her more often. The celebration that I have chosen is Birthday, the from says Thinking of You and in the inside of the card I have stamped "On Your Birthday". The sketch that I have followed is the current one at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I hope that you have fun with this challenge.

Karen x

11 comments:

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card Karen - lovely sweet image and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, that is one sweet card!!! A beautiful little girl image, gorgeous papers, and a fun little charm. I really should use charms more often, thanks for the inspiration. And thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous!!! Your DP and beautifully colored image is amazing. I love the added little charm. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is gorgeous Wow!

Genevieve said...

This card just screams, sweetness at me, it's so girly. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Karen just love your card it's such a pretty girly card and your colours and design papers are just so so pretty. Great embellishments as well. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Jeannie said...

Such a sweet little girl and gorgeous colors! Love the heart charm too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely adorable Karen! The image is so sweet and colored so perfectly. I love the addition of the charm. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

debby4000 said...

Love your card Karen, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sharman said...

I stumbled on her by looking for the splash blog but I was so excite because I am waiting so patiently for her. I just LOVE her and have been waiting for a year for her to come back out. Don't you just love Elizabeth Bell's creations? She is my all time favorite....