Friday 1 April 2011

Fairy Lights from Nutcrafters


Well it is Friday at last - what a long week it seems to have been. We are really busy at work at the moment and I had two exams to sit at college yesterday, so I was absolutely exhausted by the time that I got home last night. I am now looking forward to a nice lazy weekend with a bit of time for crafting I hope.

Nutcrafters and this one is called Fairy Lights. Cute or what? The princess charm that I have used on this card is also from Nutcrafters and they have a huge range of new charms that are now available at great prices Here.


The sketch that I have follwed for this card is the current one at Sketch N Stash. Papers from Nitwit designs download.


Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Very pretty card hunni....love the adorable image and lush papers!!
hugs and xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lizzy said...

Such a gorgeous card Karen...luv the sweet image & very pretty dp's.

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Gorgeous card- love the pastel colours and pretty papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx