Friday, 1 April 2011

Fairy Lights from Nutcrafters


Well it is Friday at last - what a long week it seems to have been. We are really busy at work at the moment and I had two exams to sit at college yesterday, so I was absolutely exhausted by the time that I got home last night. I am now looking forward to a nice lazy weekend with a bit of time for crafting I hope.

Nutcrafters and this one is called Fairy Lights. Cute or what? The princess charm that I have used on this card is also from Nutcrafters and they have a huge range of new charms that are now available at great prices Here.


The sketch that I have follwed for this card is the current one at Sketch N Stash. Papers from Nitwit designs download.


Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

xGemmax said...

Very pretty card hunni....love the adorable image and lush papers!!
hugs and xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

xx Lizzy xx said...

Such a gorgeous card Karen...luv the sweet image & very pretty dp's.

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Gorgeous card- love the pastel colours and pretty papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx