Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #110 - Animal Crackers


Our Challenge this week atA Spoon Full of Sugar was picked by our own Debbie and she has asked for cards with Animals on. There is also an added twist this week (this is optional) we would like to see a card made by you and one by your child.

My grandaughter Sophie came to stay last weekend so we had a bit of craft time together so that we could get our cards done for this weeks challenge. We went on to the website at Pink Cat Studio and Sophie picked out a couple of aminal images for us to work on.

My card

I have used this cute little frog and the papers are De Lovely by Cosmo Cricket. I have followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers.

Sophie chose this cue little cat and I think that you will agree that she has done a great job with this one. The papers that she chose are by papermania and the flower is by prima.

Sophie's card (My 8yr old grandaughter)


I hope that you all have fun with this challlenge and it will be great to see some work by the kids.

Karen x

5 comments:

Jolara said...

wow they are both adorable ! joycexox

Bubbles said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards from both of you!! Fab images and papers.
Joanne x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two fabulous cards and I love the Pink Cat images you chose. So great that Sophie could play along and she did an awesome job Karen, Hugs, Nikki x

Janneke said...

Great cards ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Janneke X