Thursday 3 June 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Release Day plus a new Challenge at Pixie Dust Challenges


It is Release Day of the "Oh, Happy Day Collection" which is availabe in the Pixie Dust Studio today. This collection features some of the most gorgeous images which I am sure will bring a smile to brighten up your day.


Here is my card that I have made for the release using Happy Bug along with some Bo Bunny paper and flowers by Prima. This is a little 7.5cm x 7.5cm notelet and I intend making another 5 to go with this one so that I can give the set away as a little giftset.


Not only is it Release Day today, but it's also time for a new Pixie Dust Challenge, and this weeks challenge is 'Punch it Out' all you have to do is use some sort of punch on your card, could be a border punch, corner punch or maybe you want to punch out some flowers.

On my challenge card I have used Gia the Giraffe and teamed her with some SEI Chick a Dee Papers. I have used a Martha Stewart punch to do the border down the side and then also used some flower punches to make the flowers. I have followed this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.


Please pop on over to the blog Here to read more about this week's challenge and to see the gorgeous creations that the DT have made this week using these new images from the new release.

Have fun.

Karen x

2 comments:

marsha said...

These are just so cute!
Hugs, Marsha

Tammi said...

How cute these are, love the sparkle and colors on that bug! ~hugs