Monday 28 June 2010

Oscar the Clown and Pixie Cottage Sketch


Well we have had a gorgeous weekend here in Scotland and this is relected in these gorgeous bright colours that I have used on my card today.


I can't believe that this is the first time that I have inked up this cute Oscar the Clown who is available Here in rubber and also Here in digi format.


The papers that I have used are all from a Making Memories pad and I have cut all the mats inside with Nestabilities.

This is my second card using the sketch this week at Pixie Cottage challenge as I had not read the whole challenge on my previous card and did not realise that part of the challenge was to also complete the inside of the card. So here we are and hopefully I have got it right this time! That will teach me to read the whole post!!


Have a great week.

Karen x

9 comments:

Katie said...

Fabulous card!! Love all the bright cheery colors.
And our challenge is always a "take your pick", you can do the sketch or the technique/theme or both, your choice!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Risa said...

What a beautiful card both inside and out!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Jolara said...

that is soooo cute ! Hugs Joyce

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so cute, that clown is precious. Love how you used the sketch and the theme. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Tanya

cheryl said...

oh what a brilliant image,and the coulrs are just perfection bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Karen, love that cute clown and perfect clown colour too.
luv
debby

Tracy said...

Fabulous cheery card Karen :) Loving the new blog look too :) xxxx

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Sure to make anyone smile. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at the Pixie Cottage!
~Pam