Wednesday 23 June 2010

Sneek Peek of New Nutshells stamps


I have a sneek peek today for you of a couple of stamps from the soon to be released I Scream for Ice Cream stamps at Nutcrafters.

I have used the Ice cream parlour background stamps and also the cute little nut sitting eating her ice-cream sundae.

The papers are all by Doodlebug and the flowers are by prima.


I have followed the sketch this week at Papertake Weekly another great one from the girls over there - thanks. I have also just found a new challenge at Mami Doodles and they are looking for summer cards. They also have some fab images that I am just about to purchase so look out for these soon!!

I sill have some more sneek peeks of this range and also another fab collection from Nutcrafters over the next week or so.

Karen x

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Karen, love the Ice cream colours too.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Karen the papers are yummy and I love the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Mami Doodles said...

Karen, it is a gorgeous summer card. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.