Friday 4 June 2010

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - challenge #39 - red, white and blue


We have a new challenge on DU2DS today with a theme of Red, White and Blue - World Cup. So you could go for the colours and or World Cup/football, I hope you can join us.

I am not a football fan and added to that I am Scottish!! so I have chosen to follow the colours but not the theme. The image that I have used is by CC designs and sorry the papers are from my stash and have not name left on the bits that I have used here. I have followed the sketch at Anyone for Anya this week.


Well the weather her has definately picked up here over the past few days and I am hopeful of a good weekend. I do hope that the sun is shining wherever you are today and have a lovely weekend.

Karen x

6 comments:

Mina said...

I love this Karen, wow your colouring is stunning
Mina xxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

This lovely stamp is popular this week :)))

Great card with the red, white and bleu and so happy with al the polka dots!! SUPER!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card! I almost used the same image. I love the dotty papers you used.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Larissa

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Love the card Karen Anne xx

marsha said...

Beautiful card Karen! Great coloring!
Hugs, Marsha