Sunday 13 June 2010

Girly Summertime Birthday


I had coloured another of these cute little Stamping Bella images the other night and have managed to get a card done with it today. The theme at KLSNS challenges this week is Girly Birthday and I think that this one fits the bill perfectly. The papers are all by imaginsce and the flowers are by prima. Sentimental Sundays are looking for Summertime themed cards and I think that the flowers on this card are very summery.


I am having a day at home on my own in my craftroom today so hopefully I will get a bit ahead of myself with next week's DT cards.

Have a lovely day.

Karen x

6 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Karen!! Love all the bright colors and the image is really great xx Marley

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bonita Rose said...

LOVELY card.. beautiful! Thks for participating at Sentimental Sundays!! We are all so glad u joined us! hugs, bonnierose xo

Annika said...

Wonderful card, so co-ordinated and beautiful, love the colouring and the embellishing, perfect work! Very cute image, so jealous!
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays challenges this week, hope you will find time next weeks as well!
Hugs
Annika

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card, your sketch and use of these elements make the image shine! Beth

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the summery colors you used. Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!