Tuesday 29 March 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #145 - Easter


At A Spoon Full of Sugar this week we are looking for Easter Creations -cards, gifts, Easter centrepieces etc. and we are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe Crafts with a fabulous £10 gift voucher as the prize to one lucky winner.


I have used one of the gorgeous Teddy Bo Easter images on this card and I have used some Easter download papers from NitWits. The sketch that I have used for this one is the fabulous one this week at Friday Sketchers. I really loved using this sketch and will definately use this one again. I am also entering this card at Teddy Bo Challenge where they are looking for buttons and bows on your cards and lastley at Craft Your Passion where they are looking for a bear on your cards.

Please pop on over to the blog Here to read all about the challenge this week and take a look at the gorgeous creations this week from the DT.

Karen x

9 comments:

Clairebears said...

Ooooo I love this Teddy Bea image :0) It was the 1st one I used! I love how you have coloured her and the papers are just so perfect.

Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck.

Love Clairebears x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Oh Karen this is such a gorgeous image! I love the pink paper with the pastel polka dots - so soft and pretty. What a wonderful card :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Pastel Challenge.

Sharon x

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme you have used so very cute and cuddly.. thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs
Tamara

Lisa said...

Hi Karen, Gorgeous card! This image is just so cute and I love the papers.

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo!

Lisa x

Gayle Cook said...

Karen this is so Springlike it's gorgeous.....lovely bright colours and beautifully coloured..x FANTASTIC x

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Kathy said...

Oh how cute!! I think this is the first card I have seen her on!! Love the pretty colors ~ so springy and happy!
:)kathy

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

love love love it - the papers are gorgeous - love the pastel colour combo
- thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Colette said...

Absolutely gorgeous! love the pastel colours, fabulous! glad you could join us at Teddy Bo this week, good luck! Colette xx