Wednesday 16 March 2011

So Cute!!


I have a card to share with you today featuring one of the fabulous new stamps that have been released at Nutcrafters and this one is called Bunny and Me. The papers and lettering are a download from a Sweet Shoppe Designs and I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the flowers.


I have followed the sketch this week at Sweet Stop challenge and I am also entering this card at Papertake Weekly where they are looking for three's on your card - so I have used ribbon, a charm and little pearls on my punched flowers.


I will be back tomorrow with my card for this weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studios.

Karen x

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen..these new Nutcrafters stamps are brilliant but then again they all are!!!
hugs and xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! That's adorable!!

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a sweet card!! I love the softness and dimension.