Thursday, 24 March 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge #67 - Let's go to the movies


Our challenge this week at Pixie Dust Challenge this week is "let's go to the movies" and you can read all about it Here as well as taking a peek at the gorgeous cards and projects from the DT this week.


I have chosen the film Cinderella and I have used the gorgeous Cinderella image from the Pixie Parade collection and teamed her up with some lovely Princess papers from Imaginsce and a couple of Princess inspired brads that I had in my stash. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The sketch that I have followed is the one this week at MoJo Monday I am also entering this card at Colour Create Challenge this week where the theme is pastels.

I hope that you find some time to play along with us this week.

Karen x

5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

very very cute!!! Love the way you have used the pastels..
Thanks for joining us in the fun at Color Create..
hugs, Janiel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

What a cute princess card Karen! The papers are just perfect with your image. So pretty and girlie - I love it!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for our Pastel Challenge.

Sharon x

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a lovely creation Karen!

Kerry Steger said...

Pretty card Karen!! I love that image - its so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Color Create challenge this week!