Thursday 24 March 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge #67 - Let's go to the movies


Our challenge this week at Pixie Dust Challenge this week is "let's go to the movies" and you can read all about it Here as well as taking a peek at the gorgeous cards and projects from the DT this week.


I have chosen the film Cinderella and I have used the gorgeous Cinderella image from the Pixie Parade collection and teamed her up with some lovely Princess papers from Imaginsce and a couple of Princess inspired brads that I had in my stash. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The sketch that I have followed is the one this week at MoJo Monday I am also entering this card at Colour Create Challenge this week where the theme is pastels.

I hope that you find some time to play along with us this week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

very very cute!!! Love the way you have used the pastels..
Thanks for joining us in the fun at Color Create..
hugs, Janiel

Sharon said...

What a cute princess card Karen! The papers are just perfect with your image. So pretty and girlie - I love it!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for our Pastel Challenge.

Sharon x

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a lovely creation Karen!

Kerry Steger said...

Pretty card Karen!! I love that image - its so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Color Create challenge this week!