Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #143 - Sketch by Sonja


Well it it Tuesday morning already - where does the time go? and time for another challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

We have a fabulous sketch for the super talented Sonja this week for you to follow and to top that off we are sponsored this week my our own Nikki and Bunny Zoes Crafts with a generous £10 voucher. You can check it all out Here and take a peek at the gorgeous creations from the DT with this sketch.


I have used one of the new CC designs images on my card here and teamed her with some more NitWit papers - can you tell that these are my favourite at the moment and I have also just noticed that all the cards that I have done recently are these scalloped ones - just love them too!! I am definately back in cute mode at the moment. The flowers are by prima and the sentiment from a Hero Arts set. I have used a combination of copic and promarker pens to colour this image.

I am also entering this card at Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for birthday cards.


I hope you have as much fun with this sketch as I did.

Karen x

3 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I lov the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

Karen this is gorgeous, those cupcake look so yummy.
Hugz Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card karen.
luv
Debby