Tuesday 8 March 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 142 - Anything with a Vintage/Shabby theme


The new challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar is now up and running and we are looking this week for cards with a vintage/shabby theme to them.

I am not very good at shabby, but fortunately I got these gorgeous Vintage papers free with a magazine last week, so I hope that this fits the bill. The image is from Wee stamps and the sketch that I have followed is the current one at Friday Sketchers.


You can read all about the challenge and take a peek at the gorgeous cards from the DT this week here.

Karen x

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh she is so so so sweet Karen! I love her!

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the soft colors.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Karen, fab image and details.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

A beautiful card, such pretty papers. thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx