Monday 23 November 2009

Stampin Up Workshop last Saturday

As I mentioned at the end of last week, I went to a Stampin Up Workshop in Aberdeen on Saturday morning. This is the first one that I have been at one of these and I so enjoyed it. There were 4 different demonstrators there and we moved round all the tables and made 4 little projects.

Here are some photos of 2 of the projects that we made - a really cute little present bag and also a little book with removable tags. These were both made with the new papers that Stampin Up have which also included Craft paper - so love this.

I also made a little wall hanger, but need to just finish it off with some ribbon as I ran out of time and the last project was 3 little cards/tags using punches to create a tree, santa and snowman - just need to add some glitter to these.

I will post the other 2 projects later in the week when I eventually get them finished!!






It is a beautiful day here today, so hopefully we are in for qa good week.

I will be back tomorrow morning with my DT card for A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Karen x

2 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Oh you were at Dawns class, how fab are these projects. I agree Kraft is gorgeous and scrummy with the beautiful Bella Blue papers.

Dawn said...

Thanks for coming I did not realise you were Karen from Elgin,that is a long distance to come so thank you.
I remember sending you a catalogue when the first ones came out, you have a daughter?

Glad you liked the wee bag,we will probably have more mini classes on again next year.
Probably see you at Jacquis Christmas party in January,what a fabulous shop.HOpefully you will get Tracy to come too.