Wednesday 18 November 2009

Copics Colour Challenge - #40


It's Wednesday already and time for another challenge over at the Copics Challenge blog. This week we have another fabulous colour combination for you to follow and this one could be used for Christmas cards as some of the DT have shown, but equally these colours are just perfect for any other type of cards.


This week, we welcome back one of our favourite sponsors, InStyle Stamps! You can check out the prize that they have given us for one lucky winner Here and also check out what the DT and the guest DT members have created this week.


I have used one of the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps this week - I have 3 more of these, but not yet had a chance to even ink them up!!. The papers are by My Minds Eye, snowflakes punched with my faithful Martha Stewart Punch and ribbon from stash.


I hope you have fun with these colours.

Karen x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those colours they look gorgeous!! Its a really pretty card,
hugs Angela x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous Karen! Have fun with your cute gnomes! I love how you coloured him.

Hugs,
Larissa

Jacilynn said...

adorable! i LOVE this image. its o my wish list.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

I love your card, the papers, and the stamp !!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, this gorgeous Karen and loving the colours and papers, Cute image and beautiful colouring as always, Hugs, Nikki x