Thursday 26 November 2009

MoJo Monday card


For the first time in ages I am up to date with my DT cards and have had a bit of time to enter a challenge. I have used the sketch over on MoJo Monday this week as it was just perfect to use with this digi image from DigiStamp Boutique.


My daughter Stephanie had asked me to make a card for her boyfriend's sister Nicola who is expecting her first baby. (not sure why she couldn't make one herself - but Hey isn't that what mums are for!! - just kidding Steph!!)

The papers that I have used are by Imaginsce and the flowers by prima - I have made the sentiment on the computer.

It was really good to make a card other than a Christmas one for a change and I also have a couple of other to do that do not have a Christmas theme so that should be fun. I also need to get some inserts done for Christmas cards that a local company that my company works with have asked for as they are having a stall in the Eastgate Centre in Inverness for the next 4 weeks. If anyone reading this blog lives in Inverness, please go along and see the Ness Soaps stall from Saturday onwards as they have some fabulous Christmas gifts to tempt you along with some other local crafts. I will pop along at the beginning of next week and take a couple of photos to post here.

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

Karen x

1 comment:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Karen,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x