Friday 27 November 2009

I have finally managed to finish off the Stampin Up projects

I managed to get a bit of time last night to finally finish off the remaining 2 projects that I did not quite manage to complete at the Stampin Up workshop the Saturday before last.

This first one is a banner to hang on the wall or in the window and this one will be finding a nice little space in my apartment in Spain. I just love the effect that the swirls with the glitter on gives it.


The second project is these 3 little cards that I have punched holes in to make them into gift cards. All the bits for making up the tree, snowman and Santa were made using Stampin Up punches - very clever.



I have just realised when I look at the photo of the banner that I have punched the holes in the middle piece at the wrong end - the O is upside down and the little snowflake should be at the bottom - not the top. Never mind - I think it still looks OK - Not much I can do to sort it out now!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Karen x

2 comments:

Riet said...

What beautiful Karen.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

Fabulous, I am sure your banner will look amazing in your apartment! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx