Thursday 12 November 2009

Nutshell's Peace Angel and 2 challenges


This is another of the set of 4 Digi Nutshells Angels that is now available at Nutcrafters and I think that she is just gorgeous. The papers are by My Minds Eye and I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday which shows her off beautifully. This card also fits the bill for Cute Card Thursday this week where they are asking for glitter on your cards. I have glittered the wings, the striped paper is glittered, the paper the flowers are punched from are glittered and I have used a Sakura glitter pen on the Peace lettering and I have used stickles glitter on the brads in the centre of the flowers so I think that this definately fits the bill!


I still have another 2 of these Angels to put on cards and will try to share them with you next week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, these images are so beautiful!! Love gliter, you can never have too much sparkle!!!
hugs Angela x

Sue said...

Hi Karen
aww she is gorgeous luv all the sparkle, lovely card hun, sue.x

Sylvia Blum said...

super cute image, wonderfully colored - great card!
{love} Sylvia

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is a lovely card.What a cute image.x