Thursday 2 October 2008

Sketch Saturday & Cute Card Thursday



I have made this card which fits 2 challenges. I struggled a bit with the sketch on Sketch Saturday as I did not have a stamp the right size and ended up having to turn the sketch through 180 degrees so that the sentiment runs down the right hand side rather than along the bottom.
The challenge on Cute Card Thursday is to make an animal Christmas Card and I have used another of these cute Forever Friends stamps, this one being part of the Christmas 3 piece set, The small presents are also one of the Forever Friends range of stamps and I have masked off part of another one of these stamps to get the sentiment. I think the papers are doodlebug, but I may be wrong with the striped one.



Thanks for looking
Karen x

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this so cute, the images are fab and the bear is so sweet. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Really sweet card. Great papers and a cute FF stamp.
Sharon

Jo said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love it!
Thank you for joining in with us this week
Jo xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Karen, such a cute image and i love the wonderful papers. Hugs Nikki xx

Katie said...

Great card, love the image and the colours you have used.

Sonia said...

Great cards you have made Karen :) You certainly love the FF stamps, me to :)
Sonia x

Bev said...

Love it!! Those papers are fab Karen, brilliant colouring too. I so wanted to do this sketch but sadly ran out of time.

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

fabulous card Karen . your colouring is beautiful as is your card. hugs rachxx

Happily Ever After said...

I love these stamps still have not got them. Maby you will be kind and bring them down at the weekend?

darcy48 said...

This is a lovely card Karen Forever Friend Bears are so cute!x

Jilli said...

This is so cute, I just love those FF images. Jillix

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. love all the glitter - I really *LOVE* glitter for christmas cards .. and your little xmas bear is just the cutest :o)