Tuesday 7 October 2008

One card, two challenges



This is my card for A Spoonful of Sugar challenge this week which is to make a card with a pink and green colour scheme. It was only when I had finished it that I saw that the challenge on Dutch Dare Card challenges this week was to make a card with a wild animal on it - well this bear is the nearest thing that I have to a wild animal in my collection of stamps to I hope that it qualifies - certainly does not look like an fierce wild animal!!

I have used papers from K&Company, Prima Flowers and the little bear and the sentiments are both from CC designs.



Thanks for looking.

Karen x

13 comments:

Leonie said...

What a cute card!

~ Leonie ~

Poppy said...

so pretty. love pink

RubyMay said...

...and hello from me ...!
what a brilliant card...love it !

Rach said...

awww your bear is definitely not fierce but so cute, what a fabulous card. Hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so pretty Karin, gorgeous flower and I love the cc bears, Hugs, Nikki x

Caroline said...

Stunning card I love this one!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweeet, sweet.

Sonia said...

I like this lil bear Karen :) I must try and take part in the challenges more.
Hugs Sonia x

Sandra said...

Great card!!! thanks for joining us at the dutch dare!

Debbie said...

such a cute card Karen, Thanks for joining in this week, Hugs Debbie x

Bev said...

Ah this is just so gorgeous Karen, the papers and colours are exquisite

hugs Bev x

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a cute card, Thanks for playing
Hugs, Sonja xx

Tracey said...

Love this card it is so cute

hugs Tracey xx