Tuesday 21 October 2008

Sketch Saturday #21



Here is my card for Sketch Saturday this week. I am just loving this image which my daughter Stephanie kindly gave to me. I think it is a whippersnapper and if you are looking at this post Stephanie can you please bring it with you when you come to visit next week. The papers are Doodlebug and I have added some stickles to the red one to give it a bit of bling. Flowers are prima as usual.

It took me ages to make this card as I have run out of double sided tape and had to use glue and wait for it to dry between each layer - and I had forgotten how messy it is working with glue!. I can't drive for 2 weeks after having had my op so will have to hope that I can persuade my husband to run me over to Papercrafts Boutique at lunch-time otherwise I think I may go crazy!.



Thanks for looking.

Karen x

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh wow Fantastic card Karen and I love the cute reindeer image. Fabulous colouring and Dp's. Debbie x

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card Karen love the image. hugs rachxx

Cindy Haffner said...

He is adorble Karen, love your coloring and details.

Poppy said...

Glad to see your feeling well enough to bet crafting, hope your feeling better. Love the card .
take it easy.
poppy.x

Mrs Mac said...

So much work- and fun!- gone into this card. I love it!!

Victoria said...

Fab card Karen. Love this image and the festive bright colours! Thanks for popping by my blog and giving me a sugar nellie update! Hope you're feeling back to normal soon, enjoy your time to craft whilst you recouperate!
Hugs, Vicky x

Alison said...

Love this card Karen ain't he cute. Love your colouring. Hope you are taking it easy and feeling a bit better.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is fabulous Karen, love the cute image which you have coloured so beautifully, love all the little details like the bulbs. Hope hubbie got you tape for you. Hugs, Nikki x

Gill said...

Fabulous card Karen, love the papers and of course your cute stamp, coloured perfectly, thanks for joining us this week, hope you got some tape!!
lv Gill x