Monday 13 October 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Babz
thank you Babz for this, The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blog
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So now for some facts on me

1. I have just recently been chosen as a guest designer for Sugar Nellie stamps - what an honour
2. I am going into hospital on Wednesday to have my gall bladder removed - oh joy
3. I am scared of heights and am terrified on Bridges - once got stuck on a cable-car in Barcelona and thought I was going to die
4. I am going on holiday to Dubai with my sister in December and can't wait - have wanted to go for ages
5. I love cabbage and could eat it with every meal
6. I love Barbie dolls and buy them and keep them in the boxes (I have loads of them up in the loft)
7. I went to tap dancing classes a few years ago and loved it until I fell on the ice and hurt my ankle and had to give up the dancing

I am now going to tag some of my fellow Sugar Nellie guest DT members so that we can find out a bit more about each other.

Gayle

Miranda

Martine

Dawn

Ethal

Lilian

Vicky

3 comments:

miranda said...

Thanks Karen that you tagged me,i.ve tagged also other dt members that was a great idea
xx miranda

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge thanks babe xxx
its fab getting to know you xxx
please bear with as being dylexic it some times takes a while and hubbie has to help loxxxDawnxx

Gayle said...

Oh Karen
I hope everything goes well for you today honey, please let us all know when you're ok!
Luv'n'Hugs
GAyle x