Friday 24 October 2008

First Sugar Nellie card as Guest DT Member


I picked up my package of stamps to work with as Sugar Nellie Guest DT member today and to say that I was happy with the stamps that I had been given would be an understatement. I think that Daisy from the new Elizabeth Bell collection has to be my favourite, but as you will see over the next couple of weeks they are all fantastic.

This stamp and the rest of the Elizabeth Bell new collection should be available on the Funkykits website next week.

I have used the wonderful sketch on Everybody-Art-Challenge this week for this card.



DP are DCWV - small wonders, Flowers by Prima, the sentiment is a really old cube stamp that belonged to my mum which has 4 different sentiments on it, brads are doodlebug sugar coated and spacers, charm and jewels are from my stash. Colours in with a combination of Promarkers and Copics.

Have a great weekend. I am now off to play with a pig!!

13 comments:

Alison said...

Morning Karen, snap lol. Isn't she adorable. I blogged her too this morning. Your card is stunning as always I love your doodling and the flowers are just gorgeous. Can't wait to see more of you DT work!

gina g said...

Afternoon Karen what a gorgeous card absolutely love it such a sweet image. gina xx

ps hope you are feeling better. xx

Lesley said...

hi karen...this card is stunning...i cant wait 2 see ur other creations....luv n hugs Lesley..xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Karen you have done a marvellous job with this Daisy stamp, its simply stunning, a gorgeous card and perfectly coloured. You've sold the stamp to me!! hugs Linda x

Iris said...

Wow Karen your card ist really sweet and I like these image.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

Victoria said...

Fab card Karen. Love this new daisy stamp! Can't wait to receive my DT stamps next week now! Did you get any advice instructions on how many cards / projects you need to make with the new stamps? Or any sort of timeframe?
Hugs, Vicky x

Sonia said...

Karen this is such a lovely image and you have coloured her to perfection :) I love it.
The bag is lovely to :)
Hugs Sonia x x

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow this is just soooo cute. I love the sweet image and all the great details and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining in the EAC-Challenge.
Hugs
Moni

Tara said...

This is a beautiful card, so delicate! xx

Mephisto said...

Hi,

die Karte ist wirklich klasse!

Domi
(E-A-C-Team)

Janet said...

A huge congratulations on becoming a Sugar Nellie DT member. You more than deserve it as your work is fabulous and you are such a lovely person!X

Bev said...

Oh she's so sweet karen, love the card - such gorgeous papers and colours hunny. And congrats on the DT post - very well deserved.

hugs Bev x

Jeanette said...

Such a gorgeous card you have made with this lovely stamp! Great Job! Hugs Jeanette