Monday 4 October 2010

Squiggle Stamps Halloween Goodie Bag



Today I would like to share with you a little Halloween Goodie Bag that I made over the weekend which fits in perfectly with our new Monthly challenge where the theme is "all thing Autumn". You can read all about it Here and I do hope that you can get a bit of time to join in the fun with us here.


I have used the super-cute Witchy Daisy. You can get her in rubber Here and in Digi format Here.

I have used a little paper goodie bag and covered it with some leftover Halloween papers from last year and also made a little tag to attach Daisy to.


It is a gorgeous sunny morning here in Inverness, so I do hope the sun is also shining wherever you are.

Karen x

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hiya Karen,

Your halloween goodie bag is fantastic and great colours too!
hugs and xxx