Thursday 14 October 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge # 44 -


We have a new challenge for you today at Pixie Dust Studio Challenges and this time we are looking for Fall/Autumn cards or projects.

I have used the gorgeous Fall Pixie on my card - isn't she just adorable? The papers are by Making Memories and the flowers by Prima. The sentiments are from a CC Designs set.


The sketch that I have followed is the gorgeous one below which is the current one at Friday Sketchers

I am also going to enter this card at Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for bugs on your cards.


Please do pop on by the challenge blog Hereto read all about the challenge this week and take a peek at the gorgeous samples from the DT this week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its absolutely stunning hun and fab layout!
hugs and xxx