Monday 18 October 2010

Oh Christmas Tree.....



I have another Christmas Card to share with you today - this year must be the most organised that I have ever been with getting my Christmas cards done - perhaps I may even have enough that I don't end up running out at the last minute to buy some!!



I have used the gorgeous Tree of Joy image on my card and teamed it up with some Stampin Up papers. The card base and sentiment are both by Craftwork cards. The sketch is the one this week at Friday Sketchers.

I just love this Christmas tree and it is so quick to colour in but looks really effective. It would also be great for making some quick Christmas Tags.

Have a great week and don't forget to pop back during the week to see what the rest of the DT have been up to.

I am heading off with work to Cornwall on Tuesday for a visit to the Eden Project so can't wait for that. Bit of a journey for us from the far North of Scotland, but it should be worth it.

I have sheduled a couple of posts for when I away, so hopefully I have got it right and they will appear at the right time!

Karen x

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Great card Karen! Love the colours and this fab tree! Enjoy the Eden Project. I went last year and had a great day there!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen.

Hugs Riet.x

Kerryn said...

I love this card and especially that image! I love Christmas and Christmas trees so it gets me all excited for December!