Wednesday 13 October 2010

Nutshells Stripes Challenge - still ongoing


We still have one week left of the current challenge at Nutcrafters and there is a fabulous prize on offer to one lucky person which is a gorgeous Christmas set from the Greetings Farm.


This time around we are looking for your cards and project with stripes on. You can read all about the challenge and how to enter Here.

I have used another the super-cute Winter Nutshells and this one is called Sweet Treat Tash and she is now available Here. I have made her into a Christmas Gift Tag and the papers that I have used are by My Minds Eye. Flower is by prima.



This little giftcard matches the card that I made last week for the challenge using Elf Mac who is also now available and you can get him Here. There are still another couple of this collection that I have not get had time to ink up, but I am sure that they will also be making an appearance here real soon.


I do hope that you can join in with us this week.

Karen x

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

They are both so lovely!! I think i'd have such difficulty giving away gift tags as pretty as that!

Riet said...

So beautiful Karen,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

♥Gemma♥ said...

These are gorgeous hun and the challenge has been a great one and love the new stamps.....i can feel another shopping trip coming on!!! lol
hugs and xxx