Thursday 19 August 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge #36 - Polka Dots


The theme for the challenge this week at Pixie Dust Studio Challenges is "Go crazy with Polka Dots" so as many polka dots as you wish on your cards and projects.

I have chosen to use Frankie Funhouse Fairy from the new Funhouse Collection on my card and she is now available to purchase Here. I have used some gorgeous Halloween papers that I had left over from last year by Heidi Grace and a my last two spiders - I will need to get myself some more embelishments for the rest of this years cards. I just love these Halloween colours. The sentiment is from a Penny Black clear stamp set.


I hope that you get time to play along with us this week and please do check out the blog Here to read all about the challenge and also to see the gorgeous creations from the DT this week.

5 comments:

Jolara said...

great card ! Hugs Joyce

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! This is a stunning Halloween card! I really love how you colored her up! Such fun papers! Love it :)
hugs, margie

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is spooktacular Karen I love her shiny hair! Beth

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Karen, perfect halloween colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx