Monday 9 August 2010

Christmas Cards Everywhere



There are lots of challenges looking for Christmas cards at the moment so I really have had a great start to getting mine organised for this year. It is probably a good thing as I am going to be away over the Christmas period in California (my 50th Birthday is just before Christmas) and will need to get all my cards out early this year.

Here are another couple for my Christmas Box using the fabulous Skating with Gifts image which is availalable Here in rubber and Here as a Digi Image.
I thought that she would look lovely in these pastel colours, but I am sure that she would be equally as gorgeous in traditional Christmas colours.




I have followed the lovely sketch at Pixie Cottage and I am also entering this card at Creative card crew challenge where they are looking for Cute and Girly.



Have a great week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Karen this card is darling I just love that image! Beth

cheryl said...

this is one cute image,love the detail on this those flowers are really beautiful,thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxx

Chrissie said...

This is one cute and girlie card!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time!
Chrissie

The Wired Angel said...

This is so cute... Thanks for playing along with us in the Cute and Girl challenge at Creative Card Crew! Peggy x