Monday 23 August 2010

Miss Evie in Frills and Flowers


This is the fabulous Frills and Flowers Miss Evie and how gorgeous is she? The first couple of Miss Evie images were so popular that now there are another four to join her - you can find them all Here along with some fabulous bacgrounds that have been drawn to go with the Miss Evie stamps - but would work just as well with many other stamps. I have used the summer meadow background here.


I have colours my image with copics and the papers are all by K & Co, sentiment is by papermania.

I have scheduled this post to appear as I am now on holiday in Spain for 2 weeks hopefully enjoying some sunshine. We have had an awful summer in Scotland so I am hoping that these 2 weeks will make up for it.

See you in a couple of weeks and please remember that you still have a week and a bit to enter this months Squiggle stamps challenge which you can read all about Here. I have followed the current sketch at Sweet Wednesday Sketches.

Karen x

1 comment:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx