Friday 13 August 2010

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - challenge #44 - Blooms and Charms


Another 2 weeks have flown by and we have a new challenge for you over at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp and this fortnights challenge which is BLOOMS & CHARMS is now underway. All you have to remember is that you must use at least one digi stamp on your project to enter! The DT girls have made some really stunning cards for this challenge so be sure to check them out over on the challenge blog!

I have used this super cute digi image that was a freebie from Whimsy Stamps some time ago and which my good friend Stacy very kindly sent on to me - thanks Stacy - love it!. The papers are all from My Minds Eye Oh La La kit and the flowers are by prima.


I have followed the fabulous current sketch at Sketch Saturday

Have a great weekend. I have my sister coming to visit from Lincolnshire this weekend - she is on her way now and I am super excited - not seen her since November last year so we have a lot of catching up to do.

Karen x

3 comments:

Larissa said...

HI karen,

Fabulous card! Love that cute image and great design of your card!

Have fun with your sister! :)

Hugs,
Larissa

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Karen and that's a great image. I love your wonderful bright and cheerful colours and such perfect colouring too. Hope you have a lovely time with your sister, I'm sure you'll be chin wagging into the small hours tonight. Enjoy yourselves and have a great weekend. Chris x

Pallavi said...

What an adorable card Karen!! love the colors you've chosen..they make me so happy and remind me of summer..i love your blog cannot wait to see more of your creations..thanks for sharing!