Monday 19 April 2010

Squiggle Stamps meets Truly Scrumptious


Well here we are, start of another week and it is beautiful day here in Inverness today and this bright colours little notebook project fits in beautifully with the blue sky and sunshine here today.


I have used one of the original stamps from the first Squiggle Stamps launch on this little notebook that I have altered. This image is from the Whimsical Occasions range and is called Lovey Dovey and is available both in rubber and digi-form Here.

The papers that I have used are all from the Papermania, used Retro flower punches to cut the flowers and I have followed the current sketch at Truly Scrumptious.
I have used this lovely little stamp in the past for Wedding and Engagement cards but as you can see it is a really useful little stamp for all kinds of occasions.

1 comment:

Mina said...

this is gorgeous Karen, I love the love birds they are so sweet...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx