Wednesday 14 April 2010

Pixie Dust Studios - Pass the Peas sneek peek


There will be a new release tomorrow at Pixie Dust Studios called Pass the Peas and the DT have already started some some sneek peeks from this fab little release. Here is my first card and this one features Princess Pea. The papers are all by Imaginsce and the flowers by prima. I have followed the current sketch at Sketch and Stash.


Please pop onto the blog Here to hear all about this new release and pop on my the rest of the DT to see their fab creations with these great stamps.

I will be back tomorrow with my Pixie Challenge card and a picture of the full release.

Karen x

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! How beautiful Karen! I adore the image and the papers and colours are so gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

darcy48 said...

Karen what a lovely vibrant card love the image she is so sweet x