Monday 26 April 2010

Friday Sketchers - Home Sweet Home


I have managed to get a bit of time over the weekend to have a play around with the fab sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week and here is my entry.


I have used the gorgeous Home Sweet Home digi image from Squiggle Stamps, which at 99p is just brilliant value for money. The papers that I have used are all by Bo Bunny and the flowers by Bo Bunny.

Not too sure how much crafting time that I will have this week as I have the decorators in at the moment and my craft room is all packed up for the time being. It looks like that room will be the last one to get painted so I really could be climbing the walls by the end of the week. Luckily I managed to get a bit of time over the weekend to get most of my DT commitments for the week done.

Have a great week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Rach said...

a fab card Karen, great colour combo.. xx

Lou said...

Hi!Karen,just love your card and such pretty colours.
hugs Lou.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp said...

lovely card! i forgot all about bo bunny papers....i love them, am often reluctant to cut them to use.

love teen xx