Thursday 1 April 2010

April Challenge at Squiggle Stamps


Time for another great challenge over at Squiggle Stamps and just look at the fabulous prize that Squiggle Mama Tracy has put together for this month.


Our super talented DT member Tracey has given us this fabulous sketch to follow, so pop on over to the Squiggles blog Here to read all about how to enter this challenge.


I have used one of the new Fenella and Friends digi stamps which you can purchase Here and this little cutie is called Brollie Girl. ALl the papers that I have used are by Wild Rose Studios.


I hope that you have fun with this challenge and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Karen x

2 comments:

Liza said...

Such a cute card and image, I love the colours too.

Liza x

Pallavi said...

Wow I love this card.. Especially the colors you have chosen..I wish I could be half as talented as you some day..thank u for sharing xoxo hugs