Sunday 7 February 2010

Sketch and Stash - Jungle Monkey


Here is a little card (and it is a little one as it is only 9cm square) that I have made with the Jungle Monkey from the Wild Flowers release at Pixie Dust Studios and what a great little monkey he is - really suitable for all sorts of cards and projects. The papers are from a Nitwits download and I have computer generated the sentiment.

I have also finshed off the inside of this card, but the light really is so bad today that it had taken me ages to even get this photo (which is really not good at all as the pinks and yellow are much more vibrant in real life) - oh for a bit of sunshine and light to be able to take a decent photo again!!



I have followed the current sketch at Sketch and Stash and really enjoyed this one.



I am now heading off to Aberdeen to drop off some new curtains that I was making for my daughter Stephanie. She lives in an old flat with really high ceilings and can never get curtains that are long enough - thank goodness for mums!!!

Have a great day.

Karen x

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Totally adorable!!! Love this image too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Karen, this is so pretty! I am loving the colors. Those shades of PINKS and Greens are just Yummy! Love the ribbon accents also!

Cathy said...

What a cute card ... love that monkey.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby