Wednesday 24 February 2010

Nutty Nutshells Challenge #10 -


This challenge we are using SHADES OF GREEN in honor of St. Patrick's Day!!
Remember you must use ANY line of stamps that the Nutcrafter's store carries to qualify for the prize!!! That makes it nice and easy for everyone to participate!! So go over to Nutcrafter's and see our selection of stamps from lots of different companies such as The Greeting Farm, Stampavie, Magnolia, Ladybug & Friends, High Hopes, Buddy Bear and Sarah Kay. You can also get our Nutshells, Harriet Hurst and our Digi Image Pink Frosting - our Breast Cancer Awareness set. You're sure to have something you can use to win yourself a great prize.

The prize for this weeks challenge is winner's choice of one Cutie Pie stamp, and a bag of
charms.



For my card I have used the fabulous "Rae Shopping" and doesn't she look just fab?. The papers and flower on this card are from a QVC kit that I bought well over a year ago and completely had forgotten about. Ribbon from my stash.

Green is not a colour that I would usually use, but I am really pleased with how this turned out.

Have fun with this challege and do pop by the Nutshells blog to see the gorgeous cards by the DT and read more about the prize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, glad to meet you, your cards are very beautiful and I agree, she is very sweet!
Hugs,
Lily