Friday 5 February 2010

Cupcake Chef Daisy and announcement about Squiggle Digi Stamps


Hello and happy Friday.

I had a bit of time to myself last night and decided to make a card just for the sake of making a card - not as a DT card and not as a challenge card and this is what I have come up with. This digi stamp of little chef Daisy is from Squiggle Stamps and she really is the cutest chef that I have ever seen. The papers are by Me and My Big Ideas, as is the sentiment. The little pearls are ones that I bought from Bunny Zoes crafts and the flowers are from my stash.


This is the first time in ages that I have had time to also decorate the inside of my card - I used to do it with them all and I do love the finished effect. I have used the same papers to go with the front of the card and again the die-cuts are from the same pad as the papers.


Tracy of Squiggle Stamps announced earlier this week that she would be releasing some of her images as digi stamps and I can now tell you that they are now available Here.
This is fabulous news as it now means that you can get these fab images almost instantly. Of course Tracy realises that some people prefer rubber and Squiggle stamps will continue to have rubber as well as this new line of digi images.

Have a lovely weekend.

Karen x

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Karen and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Lisa Foster said...

Oh what a cute CHEF!!! Very sweet card! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant, and well worth the effort of doing the inside.

Liz x
buttonsforbrains

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute card inside & out :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet Karen, a very colourful card!
Clairex