Wednesday 10 February 2010

Nutty Nutshells Challenge #9


Love is in the air. Today is a new challenge at Nutshell's. We want to see your Valentine's themed cards. We have a great prize up for grabs as always and as ever, some great great inspiration on the blog from the rest of the DT.
For more information on the Challenge, click here. All you have to do is make a Valentine's Day card using a Nutcrafter's stamp or image and post a comment on the Challenge blog.


For my little project this time around, I have decorated a little brown treat bag and have used one of the digi images from the Loved Up Set which is still available at Nutcrafters and the papers are from a Nitwits download.

I have filled the bag with some really yummy chocolates, so think will need to give this to my husband in the hope that he may share them with me.

It is our Wedding Anniversary on Valentines Day and we will be spending the weekend at out little place in Spain. I have booked for us to go to our favourite restaurant on Sunday night so I can't wait for the 14th to come around. I hope that you are able to do something nice on Valentines Day.

Karen x

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wowww Karen,what beautiful,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx