Thursday 29 July 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge #33 - Walking in a Winter Wonderland



Time for a new challenge at Pixie Dust Challenge and this time we have a colour challenge for you - we would like you to use Navy, Grey/Silver and Ivory/White on your cards and projects.

I have used "One Special Night" from the Christmas collection which is available Here. I just so love this image. The papers that I have used are all scraps left over from last year and the only embelishments that I have used are a few brads and I didn't want to clutter the image.


I have followed the sketch this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Please check out the challenge blog Here to read all about the challenge this week and also to perhaps get some inspiration from the gorgeous cards from the rest of the DT this week.

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claire said...

Lovely card and great image - thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and the colours.


hugs Riet.xx

Cat said...

Your card is just lovely! Love the LO and gorgeous coloring!

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Karen, Christmas will be here before we know it, lovely colours and what a cute trio, thanks for joining in with us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp,
hugs,
Emma.