Wednesday 28 July 2010

Nutshells Challenge #21


Challenge #21 now up and running at Nutshells Nutty Wednesdays and this time around we want you to create anything but a card!!!
This may sound scary but there is so much to choose from such as photo frames, tags, bags and charms, the alternatives to a card are endless!

I decided that I would alter a little notebook that I had bought some time ago and I was so pleased with the result that I did another one. These will be perfect to give to my grandaughter Sophie to put in along with Birthday gifts for her little friends at school.


These cute Nutshells images are available here and the papers that I have used are all by Making Memories.


You can read all this challenge, see the gorgeous creations from the DT and also find out about the fab prize on offer Here
In the meantime, remember you must use ANY stamp that the Nutcrafters store carries to qualify for the prize!!!


The sketch that I have followed here is the current one at Friday Sketchers

Have fun.

Karen x

3 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant, I love to see what people do with the 'not a card' challenges and these are fab.

Liz x

Stacey said...

These are fabulous Karen! They would make a brilliant little gift - so neat! x

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Karen.


Hugs Riet.xx