Thursday 1 July 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge - Red White and Blue


This week we have a red, white and blue theme for you to follow in honour of 4th of July celebrations coming up in the US. I live in Scotland but have relatives living in California so I am using that excuse in order to use the fabulous Uncle Sam image on my card. The papers are all from a Nitwitts download.



This week I have followed the sketch at Inspirational card sketches. I was on the DT of this challenge when it first launched and I just adore Dawn's sketches - only wish I had the time to enter these more often - this certainly is a great one this week again.


Please do check out the blog Here to see the gorgeous cards and projects from the pixies this week and don't forget we have the launch of the new Jamin collection tomorrow and I will be back then with a couple of cards to show you from this fab launch.

Karen x

4 comments:

Jolara said...

great card ! Hugs Joyce

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dianna said...

Fabulous card, Karen! It's great to see previous DT members jump in from time-to-time! Thanks for joining us this week! ♥ Di

Cat said...

LOVE all the details on your gorgeous card!