Thursday 10 December 2009

My clever crafty sister


I thought you may like to see some Christmas Tree decorations that my sister Linsey has made and sent to me. They are just gorgeous and all stitched by hand.


I am not sure if you can tell from the photo, but the felt has glitter through it and when the lights on the tree shine on these hearts they are just goregous.

Thanks so much for these Linsey - they will not be finding a home on the tree here in Elgin, but will be making the journey to Spain to decorate the tree there - I will upload a photo of the tree there when it is all decorated - can't wait and this year I will have my daughter Stephanie there to help me decorate - oh what fun - roll on next Wednesday.


I have just noticed that one of my ceramic gingerbread girl ornaments is also in this picture. I have made quite a few of these ceramic decorations myself and will take a photo of these later along with some other decorations that I hope to finish later tonight.

See you soon.

Karen x

2 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Karen,what beautiful,i love your colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

gorgeous ornaments, what a crafty family you are! hope you have a fab xmas in Spain! hugs Debx