Saturday 12 December 2009

Combined Challenge - Friday Sketchers and Stamp Something


Well this is my last weekend to get all the Christmas preparation finished and all the cards in the post on Monday before we head off on Tuesday. So I have taken the opportunity this morning to combine a couple of challenges. I have used the fab sketch this week at Friday sketchers and Stamp Something are looking for a Winter Wonderland card. This cute little image is a digi that I bought some time ago and is by Heather Ellis from her pure innocence range and is just too cute. The papers are by Crafts House and the snowflakes cut with my purchases of the season - my Martha Stewart snowflake punches.


We are just heading into town now so that I can pick up some more wrapping paper and perhaps have a nice lunch!!

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

Milnie said...

Ohhhh Really adorable Karen! Love the sweet colours and glitters!

Hugs,

Mélanie

ger76 said...

Lovey Lovely card Karen!!! the colour are fab & as is the sparkle :)

Luv Ger x
Cullen Crafts

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I just love the colors that you have used and tehy look fabulous with your adorable image!!
:)Kathy

Jenni said...

Lovely card, the image is so sweet and I love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x