Sunday 11 December 2011

Squiggle Stamps Challenge - Let's Celebrate!


Sorry to be a day late with my post about the new challenge over at Squiggle Stamps - we have had a family bereavement and I am running a bit behind time at the moment.

So as to give everyone plenty of time to enter this challenge as well as having plenty of time to celebrate Chrstmas and the New Year, this challenge will be running until 6th Janary and Tracy has put up an amazing £30 gift voucher to spend in the Squiggles store - you can read all about it Here.


Just for a change, rather than making a card, I have made a little gift bag for his challenge and I have used the cute All Wrapped Up Boy on the tag. The papers are Sugar Plums by Recollections.

I Hope you get some time to pay along wih us and have some fun.

Karen x

1 comment:

Lalo said...

He's looking good...your coloring is great!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!