Friday 9 December 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge 104 - Glitter and Bling


We now have out latest challenge up and running at Pixie Dust Studio and this time around our theme is glitter and bling - just perfect for Christmas I think.


I have used the gorgeous Socket the Reindeer on my card here along with some more of these delicious Sugar Plum papers by Recollections. I am not sure how well it shows up in the photo, but the holly paper is all glittered as is just gorgeous. I have also added some little gems to the antlers and also the collar for an extra bit of bling. The sketch that I have followed is the current one at Mojo Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

Claire said...

lovely card Karen, especially love the gems as fairy lights. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lalo said...

Another cute card with a cute image!!! You're on a roll with all these Christmas cards :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ooo, how adorable! I love the way you did the lights! So cute :)
hugs to you!
margie